Welcome to beautifultable’s documentation!¶
This Package provides BeautifulTable class for easily printing tabular data in a visually appealing ASCII format to a terminal.
Features included but not limited to:
- Full customization of the look and feel of the table
- Build the Table as you wish, By adding rows, or by columns or even mixing both these approaches.
- Full support for colors using ANSI sequences or any library of your choice. It just works.
- Plenty of predefined styles for multiple use cases and option to create custom ones.
- Support for Unicode characters.
- Building the Table
- Accessing Rows
- Accessing Columns
- Counting Rows and Columns
- Inserting Rows and Columns
- Removing Rows and Columns
- Updating data in the Table
- Searching for rows or columns headers
- Sorting based on a Column
- Customizing the look of the Table
- Support for Multibyte Unicode characters
Love beautifultable? Consider supporting the development :)